Could somebody give me schematics of =>2500wrms mono

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello guys!

I repairing sundown amp I dont know what is the counterpart brand name in USA. It's 3000Watts RMS with IRS2184S gate drivers from a generic driver board.

I confuse why im getting a 5Kohms resistance between two gate path high side and low side right bank channel. Other bank channel have a 99Kohms resistance between gates.
This cause to have a DC out, which tries to pull the other gate terminals from -115V to -96V, that cause to turn on output fets.

Note: This amp without driver board installed.

Please trade/give me any schematics that have more than 2500 watts rms mono amp. I want to know the route of the gate of the output transistors.

Trade me to my complete schematics, JLs, audison, DLS and send to armand_jr2001@yahoo.com

Thank you so much!!!

Last edited:
Hello guys!

I repairing sundown amp I dont know what is the counterpart brand name in USA. It's 3000Watts RMS with IRS2184S gate drivers from a generic driver board.

I confuse why im getting a 5Kohms resistance between two gate path high side and low side right bank channel. Other bank channel have a 99Kohms resistance between gates.
This cause to have a DC out, which tries to pull the other gate terminals from -115V to -96V, that cause to turn on output fets.

Note: This amp without driver board installed, so leakage resistance from the driver board is ignored.

Please trade/give me any schematics that have more than 2500 watts rms mono amp. I want to know the route of the gate of the output transistors.

Trade me to my complete schematics, JLs, audison, DLS and send to armand_jr2001@yahoo.com

Thank you so much!!!

here is the picture of the amp with driver board.

Attachments

• driver board.jpg
    driver board.jpg
    234.6 KB · Views: 233
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.