Autostudio X600 issue

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Came in that little problem that I'd miss any help .. ie car amplifier showed a defect that the terminal was constantly on, even without the exciting current . Images I do not have that right , but the corresponding connection though.
Continuing on the continuation uncovered the tin mill bridge in the aftermath of transistors Q1 2SC3112 CB- between . I replaced Q1 BC639 holds .

Well before that I found so I went for plucking transistors on the card, and I took the picture below or the Q4 and Q5 off ( recovery useless nowadays) Q4 was the 2SC3112 and Q5 was KTC1027 .
I replaced both Q4/Q5 BC639 has .

The problem is now, however, is that the speaker output relay is de- energized. Relay pins are on both sides of the 12V battery voltage to the ground , measured .
Could be the case that these transistors BC is not sufficient " power " for the job , especially since there 2SC3112 of the hFE is quite large ( 600-3600 ), whereas BC639 is 40-160 ?

If the problem is in it, so I would like to receive some suggestions that the transistor could do that again operational. In fact, at first glance I found a local shop about a high hFE of transistors that contain other than Darlington format. One option , therefore, would be to replace it with Q4 ( 2SC3112 ) Darlington BD681 with hFE would be rated from 750 to 4000 , and that Q5 : leaving the scene of the BC639 ?

Thank you for your help!

RELE KELA = RELAY/COIL :)
yaRN.jpg

I apologize for the spelling , this is a direct translation from Finland Google Translate because I could not tell you this in English : D

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.