Whats the best amp to power my subs??

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi there! I'm currently bumping 2 10w0's and plan on getting a single 12w6 in the future. I used to have an old school ppi a600.2 amp powering them and I just sold it and kind of regret it....now I'm looking for something that matches that sound quality or better. Sound quality is more important to me than loud bass. I won't be upgrading for a while so I need something that can power my w0's and have no problem on the upgrade. Ive been told jl,alpine,rockford fosgate makes pretty sweet amps. I would appreciate it if I had some guidance! I was suggested many amps from different people and I'm very indecisive on what to choose. Heres a couple of them. Also, out of these options, what would be the best match and quality in number order?

JL Audio JX1000/1 Mono subwoofer amplifier — 1,000 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms at Crutchfield.com

Infinity Kappa One Mono subwoofer amplifier — 800 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms at Crutchfield.com

Alpine PDX-M6 Mono sub amplifier — 600 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms at Crutchfield.com

Rockford Fosgate R1200-1D Mono subwoofer amplifier — 1,200 watts RMS x 1 at 1 ohm at Crutchfield.com

Kicker 12CX1200.1 Mono subwoofer amplifier — 1200 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms at Crutchfield.com

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.