Alpine MRP_M450

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a blown Alpine MRP_M450 and I am trying to get it working. When it was first broken,the LED lit up but there was no output. I replaced the blown IRFZ44N output transistors. Now, no LED and the power transistors (which seem to be working) don't even warm up. Does anybody have the schematics for this model?

I figured out why my LED wasn't working, I got the polarity mixed up.

Voltage to PSU FET's (IRF5305's, right?) reads ~300 mA on the gate and ~700 mA on the source and drain, measured between ground and the respective leg. Value constantly drops the longer I hold the probe there.

I am having trouble identifying a driver without any schematics.

This is the biggest IC on the board - IC301.
http://www.st.com/web/en/resource/technical/document/datasheet/CD00169483.pdf

This 494 appears to be the controller.
UPC494GS pdf, UPC494GS description, UPC494GS datasheets, UPC494GS view ::: ALLDATASHEET :::

And there is this C847UG microcontroller...
View TMP86C847UG_4107501.PDF datasheet online --- IC-ON-LINE

Is this enough information to go off of? I can trace leads to the best of may ability if need be. Otherwise I'll probably put it up, it isn't worth paying for the service manual.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.