Burned out Audi Concert 2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2010
Greetings, while pulling out my Audi Concert 2 made by grundig radio i accidentally shorted out some pins near the voltage regultor. Poof the magic smoke went, but the radio sill worked, but the sound got distorted sometimes, also if the radio volume is turned on more than 14 the sound gets distorted too. Once i opened the radio i found one burned unknown part and a charred weco capacitor. I replaced the weco capacitor and thought that the other part is a capaitor too (since they both are connected to the Vs pin on the regulator) so I added a 103 ceramic cap. Saddly the radio doesn`t even power on now. So can this part be a resistor? The resistance of the old burned unknown part is 73ohms and that part is SMD. The fuse didn't blow. Any assistance would be appriciated, thanks in advance.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.