Autotek MM2000.1D no protection no relay

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ive searched 13 pages under "relay" back to 03 and cant find anything on this problem.
This amp works fine.I have good audio to the relay but no click.Green LED is on Red protect LED is off.There is 14 volts on both sides of the relay.No ground.
I replaced the 3 transistors that control the relay circuit but it didnt solve the problem.Q51(A1381 connected to the relay)has 88volts on the center pin which doesnt seem right.It traces up to a circuit close to the class d driver board were there is a 5 volt Zener diode.There was no drop across it so I replaced it but still no drop.At this point Im not even sure if Im on the right track.
Does anyone know anything about the relay drive circuit on these amps?It is a basic Hifonics style with the 2 big output inductors,(4)blue rectangular caps,all TO 247 style mosfets throughout.
My first thought would be that one of the pins on ether one of vertical PS or drive boards would control the relay but since its not going into protect Im inclined to rule that out.But I could be wrong.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.