Anis AMP-5044 800W

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
PLEASE HELP!

I have this "Anis AMP-5044 800W" amplifier. But can't find how to connect to my "Clarion".

Somebody have instructions, schemes or service manual. GOOGLE don't help!:mad:

Hi LUCKyALF,

If you can provide just a little more detail, along with your trouble e.g., a photo(control panel), data sheet, or description of the amp, I'm sure someone will be more than happy to help out.

rigtec, best regards

Hi LUCKyALF,

If you can provide just a little more detail, along with your trouble e.g., a photo(control panel), data sheet, or description of the amp, I'm sure someone will be more than happy to help out.

rigtec, best regards

I need to connect this amplifier to my car audio system. I find in GOOGLE only this photos http://prodavalnik.com/photos/ad/19248451/4/ of my amplifier. Any other information is absent.

I need to connect door speakers and rear speakers to this amp.

Okay'

If you're unable to snap a photo of the equipment that you're trying to implement, then I'll try to give you a "basic" idea of what needs to happen. The Clarion unit will likely have four channels e.g., left & right front, and left & right rear speaker outputs. Some HU's utilize "RCA Line-out's" to facilitate the use of auxiliary audio equipment such as, amplifiers, EQ's, x-overs etc..., but alot of OEM's don't.

If the Clarion does have RCA line-out connectors, you'll need to identify the left & right channels, and the front and rear outputs. Now, do the same thing with the amplifier. Look at the rear "connection panel" and identify all of the "inputs" as listed above. You'll need audio cables to join the hu to the amp. In the event that there are no RCA outputs on the hu, then you'll need to use the "speaker output's" to feed the amp the signal to be amplified.

Once again, identify each left/right, front/rear speaker output connectors on the hu, and prepare to connect them to the amp's input's accordingly. Since the speaker outputs source relatively high voltage (apprx 800mV to 8V), and the amp's "inputs", are often designed only to receive a much lower "line-in" signal (apprx 200mV to 2V), you may need to employ the use of a "line output converter". These are used to properly match the two different system voltages, and to prevent damage to the amp through the over driving of it's input stages. From there, you'll have to plan a way to get the proper wiring adapters for "splicing" your car's speaker harnesses as needed for the amp install.

PS: Assuming that your "door and rear" speakers are the stock units, just remember that this replacement amp will be providing, somewhere in the neighborhood of 200w/channel (800w divided/4); a lot higher than the stock hu, so "be careful"! I hope "at least" a part of what I've said here is relative to your particular application and may be helpful.

rigtec, good luck!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.