oldschool rockford fosgate repair

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
More than you will want to spend , There is no need to replace the power supply filter caps in most cases. I bought one for a class D amp today at the local parts house and it was $10.00 . It would more than double the cost to do all that.
I am going to say $90.00 to $110.00 take away the Power supply filter caps would save you about 20.00 I am not looking at. The amp right now I cannot remember how many or what size it uses. I will check and let you know exactly what I can do all that for.

Call me if you do not mind, I will trade you a working amp for it I have Several Old school Amps 601 325 1464.Dop you have the end caps.
I am checking on the prices on the caps,I don't believe any one can do it for less than the $60.00 I quoted you.
If you do have a friend do it ask him the list of questions I posted he needs all the tools I listed and do the same things.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.