fluted port

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I wasn't sure if I was missing some crazy port style or something, thanks for the clarification. Do you have experience with flared slot ports versus flared aero ports? And once again, a kerf port is essentially a hugely flared slot port correct? Would this have a larger positive effect on system output?

crazy

I wasn't sure if I was missing some crazy port style or something, thanks for the clarification. Do you have experience with flared slot ports versus flared aero ports? And once again, a kerf port is essentially a hugely flared slot port correct? Would this have a larger positive effect on system output?
There's nothing crazy in acoustics, as everything is well explained with science, in particular physics, as well as air motion. I don't know what a kerf is, it might be a variovent type. The motion of the fluid air in a slotted port, it follows the adaptive way :confused: of lamination effect

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.