Restored Rockford Power 650 w/internal pics!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thank you guys!

I think I will do a restore post on a 650 or 1000.

I have new top and bottom sheet metal, new factory wiring harnesses, new factory power and ground wires, and new fans.

I have a new 650 cover for the 4" fan shawn, maybe big D would be interested in buying it??

I would love to see a post like that bro!

And "I" would be interested in buying that cover :D... hit me up via pm please!

Superb job. Owner should be very happy.

Owner IS very happy! :D

Those who haven't seen Shawn's install work can't understand his attention to detail. Nothing against any other tech out there, I understand doing what's required and completing as many repairs as possible, but I prefer Shawn's methods and taking the extra time to complete the "restoration". I've suggested he offer this restoration service at a cost that makes it worth his time. It's especially true with the "old school" amps as they are in demand and IMHO worth the price to bring them back to their original glory.

We are planning on doing an upcoming video discussing the repairs Shawn performed on my amps. Thanks to all who provide support here, you guys should be commended for your willingness to assist others when needed.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.