Audiocontrol Epicenter series 2 bass control? - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > General Interest > Car Audio

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 2nd February 2013, 12:17 PM   #1
dhamia is offline dhamia  United Kingdom
diyAudio Member

Default Audiocontrol Epicenter series 2 bass control?

Hi
does anyone have a schematic for the remote bass control for an Audiocontrol
Epicenter Series 2?

Or if it is just a pot - then the spec and wiring configuration please
thanks in advance.
Old 2nd February 2013, 06:39 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

I don't have any schematic info, but Audio Control still sells spare parts for these as I recall. I suggest you google search their web site. There you will find loads of info on their products and including spare parts for sale like the control knob your asking about.
They also incorporate a switch inside the pot to turn off the epi=center as I recall so no its not just a pot but a pot with a pull switch. Your in England so shipping will be the major pain. But AC backs their products very well so I am sure they will sell you one.
To my knowledge AC has never released any schematics and I have been working on their products since they first started in the business. Just google their web-site and search for spare parts they sell them ready to plug and play....Hope this helps some....
Old 7th May 2013, 05:44 PM   #3
dhamia is offline dhamia  United Kingdom
diyAudio Member

Hi again can anyone tell me what the rating/value is of the potentiometer on the Audiocontrol ACR2
Old 7th May 2013, 06:43 PM   #4
diyAudio Member

There main facility is about 20 min north of me. Is there anything I can do to help?
Pyramid 52 Amp Power Supply----Fluke 787 Processmeter----Tektronix 465 Scope----Velleman HPS40 Scope----Soldering Iron----Desoldering Iron----Hejet HJ 500-S Heatgun----DM4070 Digital LCR Meter----Propane Torch

Hide this!Advertise here!