Rockford fosgate drop in voltage source 10001bd

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello, this is my first post, excuse my English I'm using a translator, I have a Rockford Fosgate 10001bd, Avia and been repaired previously, the problem is that it has low power output, to revise note that gives a voltage + - 32 vols, Bone 64 total volts with multimeter diodes in central legs, but the volume up with speakers connected the voltage drops to 50% with distortion, I'm testing with a battery of 900 cold cranking amps and 11.5 volts lose, nothing warms out than normal, any idea where I can start looking? Thanks in advance for your time, greetings from Mexico.

hello, my battery brand 12.4 volts, but by working the amplifier to a load of 1 ohm multimeter drops to 11.5 volts to operate and amplficador 4 awg wiring, so the voltage supply (battery) do not think is the problem, I would assume that the driver of the power supply is not keeping the load voltage, since in reality there is little output power of + -32 volts, volts drops to +-12 ; consumption amplifier is 2 amps idling about, any ideas? I follow the slope

hi perry, test in car with engine running and the same results, new battery, 13.5 volts of power amplifier only sends 64 volts between central legs of the rectifiers. and driving lanes + -32 volts, by increasing the volume in Hu, voltage decrease dramatically, up to 30 volts, and in lanes drops to ± 12 volts, the battery remains new minimum 12.5 volts.

El Q5 con la sonda negro en la pierna de 3 y la sonda roja en la pata 1, el voltaje de CC cuando el amplificador está cargado: es 4,52 voltios

Cuando se ha descargado? es 5,082 voltios

lo mismo con la sonda negro en la pierna de 3 y la sonda roja en la pierna 2.
descargada: 14,0 voltios

cargados: 13,2 voltios

conectado a 2 ohms
* placa madre modelo pc5445

The power supply from the factory used either MTP75N05HD ot IRF3205.

I would use IRF3205 and 47 ohm gate resistors. 0805 is the package size for the SMD 47 ohm gate resistors.

The power supply driver transistors are MPSA06 and MPSA56. You must check those as well.

hello, I regret not being specific, is a power t10001bd like this:

This power had noticed before, but thought it was the power supply trans IRFP064, but I got confused and actually comes with six trans irfpc60 (600 volt 16 amp) so the voltage source does not produce enough energy and are given drop in voltage.

I can use trans IRF3205 (TO-220)?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.