Best 6" midrange driver <$100

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi I was wondering what would be your guys pick for the best 6" woofer below $100. I think morels are a bit expensive and I was looking at the Dayton RS line vs hivi. I was mainly looking at parts express but a lot of them don't have much reviews of the newer lines of speakers. I'm putting this in a 5x7 custom mount in my base mustang. I prefer warmer sounds. I don't play music too loud so I just need something of decent quality that'll be hooked up to an ms-8 on the factory HU.

Any recommendations will be great fully received!
Thanks

Best 6"

Have you tried Madisounds trusty Silverflutes? or Parts Express PRV brand? I actually had the silver flutes which sound very warm with the wool cone...The PRV 6" which I recently installed in a Honda Accord Coupe are GREAT for $21 a piece (no modifications are needed)...Crescendo's 6" midbass is also a winner...The list doesnt end lol...can even try the Seleniums which sound pretty good...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.