What's this worth?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I recently bought a 7 series BMW, and when my uncle noticed how large the truck is, he mentioned that he has a great stereo system I could put in it. What he has is two Rockford Fosgate 150HD amps one powers two 12 inch Rockford Fosgate subs in a box along with a set of speakers for mid and high which is obviously power by the other amp. I am not sure if I remember correctly, but the speakers were two 5 inch Rockford Fosgates, two 4 inch Rockford Fosgates, two 4 inch of another brand, then two Rockford Fosgate tweeters, and two tweeters of that other brand. He said he probably bought it all in the early 90's just as a reference for age. This is obviously assuming it all still works.

I would also meter all the speakers to check what kind of shape the coils are in and inspect all of the foam carefully for rotting and falling apart.

To be exact on what its worth you would need model numbers of the speakers and tweeters.

The 2 amps working and in good shape would bring 2-3 hundred dollars for the pair.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.