under seat subs for durango

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
i have a problem. i want to add a pheonix gold 5 channel amp that i have laying around to the infinity head unit in my new durango. pac converters where very unpopular and pretty much considered crap in my day. have things changed?? i will need to use some in order to use this amp. the next problem is subs. i dont want to use the rear cargo area so i was thinking of building a "pancake" vented or tl with a 6 or 8 inch woofer under each side of the 2nd row seats. anyone ever try this??....let me know!!
shallenn

Hi Shallen, i´m new at this forum but i have 6 years as a car audio installer, my advise, is to do a boom box, its a small sealed box about 1 ft 3 under neat the seats, whit a set of two 8" will sound great u can use fiber glass and wood, no worries about finishing, hope is not to late :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.