where do i buy factory stock speakers? - Page 2 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > General Interest > Car Audio

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 24th November 2012, 10:15 PM   #11
diyAudio Member

There is a guy very close to me that sells quality kits on eBay and Craigslist. I have been to his house and watched him recone and repair speakers of all different types. His eBay user name is(geoaliwil) his phone number is (call or text at (615) 579-7694) tell him Jordan from Franklin sent you and he may give you, it may help or he may not remember who I am lol. Either way this gentleman is very knowledgeable about speakers and will be able answer any questions you may have.

As far as the money thing. When I was your age I made lots and lots of money repairing car amps, building speaker boxes, and doing installs etc... Do some research and you may be able to make some decent tax free money that way.

This could turn into a career as you build a name for yourself and the skills you will learn way are relavent to many industries and can be useful later in life. I went on to become a master certified installer and now have a really sweet job for a very large automobile manufacture.
Old 26th November 2012, 11:10 PM   #12
diyAudio Member

ebay is a no no my mom would never buy a thing from there or the other place you mention.
my mom is all like "oh no no no everything that you buy from there is broken and dont work so ur not allowed to buy anything from ebay"
that's almost exactly what my mom said to me ...
Old 20th January 2013, 04:26 PM   #13
JMFahey is offline JMFahey  Argentina
diyAudio Member

OK, then ask your Mom where to find a speaker for U$2 or a refoam kit for $5.
And follow her advice, why waste time and bandwidth asking here?

Hide this!Advertise here!