Rockford Fosgate Power 1001bd

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
My next project, should be a breeze.

3 shorted outputs board is in pristine condition picked it up for $73

Attachments

• BD1001 repair 001.jpg
    BD1001 repair 001.jpg
    1,020.3 KB · Views: 152
Yeah, I think they're amazing, but this summer I had a bad experience with a 1501, and is that in the rush, I did not review either an intermittent connection of one of the toroid, and I burned a 15 "woofer HX2 RFR, I just got really angry, and I sold, and now I have a 1051 that looks very well ....
I think they are the best, to me also that series, I really like.

Thanks for the info, Sean, I'll remember that, just in case you ever need it, but I have new coil in place, all I need is the glue, I have asked eBay to springfieldspeaker, I think they have many parts to repair speakers ....
Also, I think the shipping was going to cost a little expensive ....

Attachments

• DSC00125.jpg
    DSC00125.jpg
    359.3 KB · Views: 86
  • DSC00128.jpg
    DSC00128.jpg
    599.2 KB · Views: 84
I use the ebay seller "teampsi" or also known as fixmyspeaker.com

They sell the ca glue, activator, and rubber adhesive for the dust cap all in one kit for $23 on ebay free shipping, but probably not free shipping to you internationally.

Check them out I have used tons of their products having done alot of recones on Rockford subs and never had any issues with their products.

Just saw teampsi store, and look good, its products, the CA adhesive until it is $ 2 cheaper than springfieldspeaker!

I'll send an email to ask how much I charge for shipping.

I just need the adhesive coil, because I have not taken off around, or the cone, and the centering (spider) I just burned out the coil, then the coil have introduced new ..
Thanks for all the info Sean, me being a big help, too.

I saw those, was gonna bid but they were in rough looking shape, gotta have room to re-sell and make profit or I dont bid.

Probably shorted output fets that took out the power supply, could be a broken or loose remote terminal, likely there will be bad 10uf 16v aluminum caps on the board.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.