unknown speaker

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I got 12 of these unusual size speakers 9 inch
The Manufactor is WELLTECH,but I can't find any info on the internet whatsoever after searching for 5 hours.

The only other specs are the ones written on the back of the magnet.
40hm ,Model no 20363.
I guess it's a car speaker because it's got a metal grille attached to the frame and it's got a foam surround,inverted dust dome and it's 4 ohm,12 oz magnet.
And also it has 4 pin size holes near the neck of the cone[the part which joins the voice coil],but no vent on the rear of the magnet,I guess this is a way to cool the voicecoil also.

What I need to find out is the wattage,freq responce and possibly the voice coil size[from 1/4 inch to 4 inch] and voice coil former material[paper/composite/kapton/aluminium/fiberglass/black aluminium]
If any one can find a website or specs on this driver [WELLTECH model no 20363]I'd be gratefull since i've got [12] of these unknown speakers.

:whazzat: :whazzat: :whazzat: :confused: :confused:

speakers appear to be manuf. in germany. sorry i cant read german but if you search welltech on ebay audio products come up. i saw a cd player and a shelf system( its model # was 20350). I would search more on ebay( german ebay that is). i assume they cant handle that much power based on the price of the other items.

Hope this helped,

ReverB

Sorry on my first post to be waking up a 6 year old thread but I arrived at this forum in the first place because I have two of these and was looking for 4 more (although I'm not worried about the tweeters!). The two I have came in a box (two speakers, two tweeters) and were purchased from Lidl (supermarket, Spanish branch in my case) a couple of years ago. The English (among other languages) on the box says:
Music Power 200Watt
Rated power handling capacity 120 Watts
Impedance 4 Ohms
Res frequency 50 Hz
Freq Range 30-25,000 Hz
Car Radio loudspeaker set comprising 2xwoofers with metal grille, 2xdome type tweeters including plastic mounting an grille with capacitor and approx. 1 metre connecting cable on the tweeter. Securing supplied.
Produced for Lidl Stiftung & Co.KG D74167 Neckarsulm
Importer Lidl Polska Sp.z.o.o. ul. Poznanska 48, Jankowice, 62-080 Tarnowo Podgorne, Wyprodukowano w (Chinach)
Mod. 20363
From what I remember I only paid around 10 Euros for the box. My use for these isn't car audio ... its part of a monitor set-up for home music recording. The ones I already have produce a really nice sound and my intention, if I can find 4 more, is to make a cab with two 8 Ohm pairs with two in series on each side.
I'll continue looking if original poster doesn't respond after all this time.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.