reccomendation

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am running 2 fosgate R2SD4 12 wired at 2 ohm. The amp I have is just not cutting it. It's a nitro 2 channel 1000 peak. I believe I need a 500w rms amp. Any help you can give? I have an 83 Chevy short wide. Have trouble finding space but thinking about getting 2 cvt 12's. So would need amp to be capable to run them if I do the switch.

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
:cop: Please do not post duplicate threads, you are still under moderation and it takes us some time to manually approve moderated posts and threads. The same is true for posts, please do not post multiple posts of the same comments/questions - of course differing ones are fine. Thanks..

Generally a more descriptive thread name will get you more responses. Likely many members will not even look at this one since it is so generically named.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.