a/d/s PQ8 versis a/d/s PQ8.2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
realy no ?one

a/d/s PQ8 verses a/d/s PQ8.2 I can't find any info on the PQ8.2 I need to know if its bridgeable. I know the a/d/s PQ8 you can't bridge. If anyone can point me to a user manual for the a/d/s PQ8.2 that I can download. That would be way cool.
:scratch1:
gYCFaAF8ZYRmbGeAjmVqcGeIfXF1i5OYY5ydXj8XBqIGBSRTJV9JEQAAOw==
come the
on. Not one of you on this
dyi site for
audio knows what the
the diff is? ads: pq8
ads: pq8.2

247 members and 520 guests and noone knows

a/d/s PQ8 verses a/d/s PQ8.2 I can't find any info on the PQ8.2 I need to know if its bridgeable. I know the a/d/s PQ8 you can't bridge. If anyone can point me to a user manual for the a/d/s PQ8.2 that I can download. That would be way cool.
247 members and 520 guests and not one off you knows the change's :sad:. to the a/d/s PQ8 that makes it th a/d/s PQ8.2?

I'm pretty sure (don't quote me on this) that the PQ8 and PQ8.2 are the same. There may be some slight internal differences between the two. I always felt that the x.2 devices were just revised versions of the 10-15 year old "tried and true" versions.

I have an original manual for a 8.2 here, I've repaired a few PQ8's, and also have the schematics for it (original Asahi Elecronics Co., Inc. print from 21/APR/92).

Its not a bridgeable unit. The outputs for each channel float at 6-7.5v (depending on supply voltage). Simply it is already bridged. It contains 8 push-pull setups, one inverted per pair.

http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/og/ads-mobile/ads_PQ8_Owners_Manual.pdf

Word for word, same as what I have here.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.