Need Help with another Kicker 04kx1200.1

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
One more question Perry, The 3.3k Resistors R156, R198, R205, & R216. What is the part number? I looked on Digi-key and want to make sure I get the right one. I accidentally chipped off some of the ceramic coating, or what ever it is. I was trying to make the amp look nicer by pulling it up into place, it was crushed down.

Well, I received the parts today and it works! The only problem is they sent me the relay with the sealed case and not the open one. So the crossover board doesn't screw down. I rigged it for now by desoldering the pins and pushing them down farther through the board to allow them to make proper contact and added spacers to keep it from bending the board. I will just make a new endcap and shave the pots down a hair. I learned alot and am glad that it's working again. I appreciate all your help. Thanks again.

I will have to take some pics to show you, my relay sits under the crossover board. My relay is not enclosed in a case because of this to allow it fit under the board. I've seen the pics of the boards with the relay between the caps, but haven't seen anyway like this on here. When I ordered it, it showed the correct relay and said you had to order the cover. I don't know what happened but it works. Ill try to post them tomorrow.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.