Sundown SA 3000 D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Im wondering if anyone has a schematic for this amp ?

If not Im wondering if anyone has high res pics of the circuit board behing the audio driverboard ??

I got this amp and someone has robbed it of alot of parts and im trying to put it back together..

Any help would greatly be appericated..

heres a pic of the board where the parts are missing..

Attachments

• Sundown 3000.JPG
    Sundown 3000.JPG
    636.3 KB · Views: 167
I have the audio driverboard which needs to be rebuilt ..

L9,L11, are missing but i know thoose are the inductors..

U1,U4,U6 are missing which are the regulators But not sure which regulators go in thoose locations ?

U8 and U9 are the positive and negative 5 volt regulators (7805 7905)

I cant say thank you enough For the info I greatly appericate it..

Next question i have is The Rectifiers are the FMU32U I have 4 of them here but the legs on them are a lil short ..

Since i cant seem to find replacements for thoose . Wondering if i can extend the legs a lil bit on the ones i have and still make the amp reliable ?

You can extend them if it's absolutely necessary. db-R.com generally has them for sale but the site indicates that there is currently no stock. The site isn't always 100% up to date so you may want to contact them to see if any are available.

If you extend them, don't just solder to the tip of the leg. Solder the wire along the entire remaining length of the leg then leave enough to solder into the board.

Couldnt find a couple of the orginal part numbers ..

So i called digikey and the tech told me some sub part numbers wondering if theese will work ??

Orginal part : KA78T12

heres the orginal parts datasheet

KA78T12 pdf, KA78T12 description, KA78T12 datasheets, KA78T12 view ::: ALLDATASHEET :::

Heres the part digikey said would work its the MIC29300

http://www.micrel.com/_PDF/mic29150.pdf

The the KTD1304 transistor for the driverboard

Orginal parts datasheet

KTD1304 pdf, KTD1304 description, KTD1304 datasheets, KTD1304 view ::: ALLDATASHEET :::

Digikey's part he said would work

2SD2704K pdf, 2SD2704K description, 2SD2704K datasheets, 2SD2704K view ::: ALLDATASHEET :::

Just wondering if anyone knows if theese parts he suggested will work in place of the orginals..

Any help would greatly be appericated

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.