increasing power of Focal car amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi.
I have a focal 4.75 car amplifier its a nice sounding 75 watt per channel amplifier.

Output devices TIP35/36C pair. Driver stage TIP 102/107.

Now i have made a separate power supply, 12v to +/- 40 Volts at 250 KHZ switching using 15 75N75 devices. its approxiVmately 1200W supply.

Now how can i use TIP 35/36C pair to drive 10 pairs of Parallel 2SC5200/SA4913 high biased to get around 150 W Class A to drive fronts of my car audio.

Using 10 pairs each device would be biased to dissipate around 30W.

Any schematic how to get drive signal from emitters of the output stage of the amplifier,

1. I assume i have to disconnect the emitters to ground and insert a 5K resistor to ground (to complete feed back path with additional 5k feed back resitance)

2. I then intend to bias the 5200/4913 pair with IC=2 Ampere ? any suggestions here ??? the load is 4 ohm, what should be the emitter resistior value and what should be the base resistor value for each device. ?

Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.