Jl Audio G1700 4 cap blow

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, I have this amp jl audio, I buy from a friend, the amplifier showed no signs of life, then proceeded to open it and found burned four capacitors of 2200uf 25v 105degress and a track to open the transformer all the componets look good and the diode trans is good.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.
I then proceeded to repair the 2200uF 50V capacitor components 4 105 degrees and weld the track making this the amp on but as you want to protecion mode but nothing more, no audio and power leds and protecion, flash

this is the pic of the complete amp

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

ok, I use a car battery to check again the amplifier and same problem, amp turn on but the protection led flash,cheking the board i noticed 4 leds on the board not power on and others yes, maybe the circuit not power on is fail, i noticed too 2 op amp JRC 2082 and 2068 on the yellow strip under the pot are heat at touch, all the board are cool only this 2 components are heat. some ideas where start ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.