MTX Thunder TA92001

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello guys again...

I repairing this amp because it has no sound. Protect and thermal light does not come ON, no rail high voltages( but just around less than +-20V). And I found there's a lit on SMT LED besides 3120 opto couplers. what does this mean?

thank you so much!
-Armand

It should have much higher rail voltage. Are you sure that the power supply is operating properly?

hello!!! rail voltages are +-20v only. PWM readings are these...

Do I have problem on pin 2? May I know what's the source of the protect?

1. 0.08
2. 0.09
3. 3.57
4. 1.037
5. 1.49
6. 3.36
7. 0.009
8. 13.37
9. 0.009
10. 0.004
11. 13.36
12. 13.76
13. 4.9
14. 4.9
15. 4.9
16. 0.005

I would expect pin 2 to be higher.

It likely has a resistor (R106) connected between pin 2 and pin 14. If that's correct, confirm that that resistor is within tolerance and that there are no bad solder connections on it.

Also post the resistance from pin 2 to pin 7 (no power applied).

You got it Perry! defective resistor R106. thank you! It powered now :)

May I know what is the capacitance value of C410/C411? I burnt it:-(

Thanks again!

You got it Perry! defective resistor R106. thank you! It powered now :)

May I know what is the capacitance value of C410/C411? I burnt it:-(

Thanks again!

Hello!

May I know what is the resistor value of R106? And kindly provide me the value of the +- power supply electrolytic capacitors for 8-pins DIP output FET driver?
Maybe other engineer partially replaced this capacitor for isolation purposes but forgot to replace with the original.

thanks!!!

Hello guys!

I need your idea for this amp. why the fans didn't turn on upon power-up? is there any thermal turn on after reaching specified temp? I notice that after I remove the remote supply the fan turn on for about few seconds? its weird!

kindly help me which component on this amp manipulated these fans. thank you in advance! more power!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.