usamp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Looking for the correct schematic for a MD 2D i believe 2007 model all connections are on the long (front) of unit. also has the hip4080 H bridge ic. i received the unit burned pretty bad all 12 mosfets in the power supply section was toast along with coupling resisters. replaced all, when i power up without remote 12v (ok). with remote 12v applied ps fets heat up fast current draw in excess of 15 amps no load. checked all other mosfets (ok) >no protect or run bluelight< removed Hip 4080 ic and blue run light appears relay latches also. not familier with the hip ic circuit but should it act this way . this is the first time i have ever dealt with the hip ic application car audio i am new to the site i hope i posted this in the correct forum .. for what i have read on this site its well organized and very informative thanks for having me....

the hip ic fixed it . and whats crazy sounds as clean as my dx1000 until you reach 70% power then there slowly comes the distortion if re audio was to lower the ps vdc . i think that would make an improvement but these days its all about power thanks guys for you help.....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.