16-mcd2500 Memphis amp help

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Need some help here guys I'm new so I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place to be posting this question I have a 2009 Memphis mojo 16-mcd2500 there is a small piece broke off inside the amp no clue why amp has never been abused and is it great shape, gain has never been turned past 1/4 way up I had it on 2 10" Memphis m3's but anyway there is a piece broke off it the amp looks like a small ball type thing with 2 little wires on it ( yes I'm a newb ) when powering the amp up it turns on but plays no sound the blue light behind the Memphis logo on top fades in and out my question is should I repair it or sale it how it is what's it worth? If I were to repair it what's the cost? And we're do I go? I have emailed almost every company I can think of with no replie back no clue why but please help you all and thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.