Rockford Fosgate Punch Bass knob

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I just sold a Rockford Fosgate x250.2 amp to a buddy of mine and he is dissatisfied with the output. I know when you add a bass knob, you can get about 30 percent increase. Since they are ridiculously priced online, can I make one instead?

It's basically just a potentiometer that a phone cord hooks up to right?

Does anyone know how to make one that can help me find the right potentiometer and tell me what wires to connect to it? Or I can always buy one from someone on here if you have one already made up too. Whatever works!

i think i got what ur looking for and i can sell it cheap let say 12 bucks shipped
url]
,I'm going home soon and won't need all this stuff

Been working with State Line Nissan for a while now in the detail and parts department and every now and then a customer brings in their car to either set up audio consoles or tweak their speakers. I know we've sold accessories like wiring, speaker covers and what not and found the pricing for bass knobs. They are right around $51.99. Is that too pricey, too low or just right?

I've seen them listed on Amazon from anywhere between $35-45.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.