Diablo 2500.1 output driver card

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Has anyone seen this module before? Attached are a few pics with some text added as to what I see on a few pins.
One doesn't have the triangle generated while the other does, but the signal at the gate resistors does not exist. :headbash:

Attachments

• diablo_driverA.jpg
    diablo_driverA.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 143
  • Diablo_driverB.jpg
    Diablo_driverB.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 139
I don't have anything on this amp.

There should be a campaign against manufacturers that will not provide full schematic diagrams or good technical support. Having a list of good/bad manufacturers would allow buyers to confirm that they will easily be able to get their amps repaired. Sending it back to the manufacturer isn't always a good option. I've been told that people have had to wait more than 6 months to get their amps back when sent to the manufacturer.

I can input a 40hz signal and see it at the gates, one side is riding on +rail and the other is at -rail. This is without any outputs populated. Loading the gate with a cap eliminates any squarewave that was present. Best I can tell the driver cards are operating, partially!

thoughts?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.