Newbie question for MMATs amp and other

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Guys! I have a lot of question regarding my defective amps. Kindly assist me.

For MMATS 1200watts RMS
1. May I know the specific model of 1200 watts amp? this is old school amp way back 1999?? Is this a D100HC?

2. May I know the part number of the signal diode into IRFB4710? I replaced this defective diode with unknown part number.

3. Is there good replacement of FB4710? I can't find here on our country, it is more expensive if Ill order only 2 overseas.

Digital Design amp(1200 watts rms i guess):
1. Is that right if I replaced the KA7500 SOIC PWM with the TL494 sOIC?

2. The 2 SOT PNP BJT driver transistors get burnt, it supplies the 8pcs 85NF10 powet FETS. Is there any good replacement of the driver transistors? I dont have a schematic I dont know the exact part number of this. can you provide?

3. I replaced the 8 pcs 85NF10 with 80Nf10, which are available locally. Do you think ill encounter a problem on this?

I substituted the KA7500, 85nf10 and driver BJT, but still no effect and NO power.

thank you so much guys!

Last edited:
MMats made several 1200watt amps one put 1200 at .67ohm (D100HC) another at 1ohm (D200HC) another at 2ohm (D300HC) or something like that. But their pretty much the same board just a few differences since some can produce the 1200watts at a higher impendace/resistance.

thanks for the reply. the transistors and diodes of my MMATS are underneath the PCB. What model of this amp? From these models which is more expensive amp and better amp?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.