for mr.babin and anyone who can explain this question about bleed through

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
bleed through problem between rear and front channel on a 4 channel amp if i hook up the rca's to the rear channels with no speakers hooked up and instead on the front channels 2 speakers hooked up but with no rca's connected is it normal to hear rear channel rca bleed through coming from the speakers on the front channels.

if i reverse the order same thing happens.

all channels operate correctly its from a soundstream reference picasso i somehow corrected the problem with low output on one channel don't know how but the only problem i noticed now is the bleed through with the front and rear channels the sound is very faint ( you have to put your ears right on the speakers to hear it).

thanks for saving me from ripping apart the amp again for the 100th time

thanks for saving me from ripping apart the amp again for the 100th time. one more question

my dc offset is 0.3mv, 0.0mv, 2.8mv, and 1.3mv does this in anyway affect the channels not being balanced or is this normal for an amp to not have equally same dc offset?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.