kicker ZX750.1 problem (similar to other thread but slightly different)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I was in my truck listening to some music and I have the Kicker ZX750.1 amp. Amp still powers up normally but with no output. The only difference in it's power up cycle now from when it was working properly is there used to be an audible click when the amp was fully powered up and it began producing audio, and it no longer does this. It was playing fine and I shut the truck off and turned the key to accessory and now nothing. It had done this once before and after about 10 minutes of no output, I heard it click and it was playing again. No such luck this time. Could this be a relay or what do you guys think?

No, the amp is not in protect mode. the light starts red and fades to green like it always has, just without the click that normally proceeds the green light. It was pushing two 10” cvrs beautifully and I shut the ignition off and cycled to acc. And suddenly no audio.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.