Nakamichi PA-2004

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
OK, I'm the first to admit when it come to car audio I'm a duffis. I know my home entertainment, just not much about car audio. ANYWAY, now that I have attempted to make myself look better my dumb question. Orginally I had my audio system installed by a professional and went all out. Long story short I'm left with my nakamichi PaA2004, which from what I have read is sexy as hell. Heres my issue: I know nothing about car audio and don't have a manual. If I had a manual I would be fine. I have just purchased two 10" audiobahns (I can get the model if needed-I think its the AW1000J) and I own a 04 jeepGC and plan to use the OEM1 to keep the orginal plate, speakers and amp, but add my amp and the sub (I have a link on how exactly to do that).

So, my question it says my amp is highly tweakable, but how? Without a manual I don't know what I'm doing--also on the outside of this sleek machine there are not dials, knobs, or switchs? Is it internal or is this why my old face plate allowed me to control the bass power?
I'm a wanderer when it comes to car audio, anyone have answers?
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME-FIRST TIME POSTER what what

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.