Need JL Audio Part 300/4

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
what about the board? i have the 620 ohm resistor blown and the solder on the transistors around it look like were overheated a little bit, i am replacing the resistor, doing the solders on those 470 bigger resistors on the board, but in the worst case what is the part number for that audio driver board? and where will i be able to get it? right now the resistors are on order and i also got a bunch of output transistors just in case. thanks

the led next to that 621 resistor measures bad to me, when testing the amp, it lit for a few minutes, now it doesn't will that keep the whole channel from working? i saw somewhere someone posted a picture of the diagram for that board but cannot find it any more, where can i find a schematic for this amp? or at least for that board. and is that a regular led or it needs to be an specific part number? sorry for threadjacking, but i figure is a similar problem, i should not need to start a new one.

thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.