Rockford T1500-1bd

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey, so a buddy of mine borrowed my car for a week, came back to see he wrecked my amp somehow.. ha.. I've fixed 10 or so amps before but am having issues with this one, instead of either not turning on or even sitting in protect mode, it turns on in protect, but keeps trying to turn on. When it turns on for the split second it is sending power right to the speaker terminals, I'm not sure as to what voltage because I no longer have a scope and my regular multimeter is nowhere near fast enough. Also two of the capacitors blew out, looks as if they almost desoldered themselves from the board, I'm pretty sure they arent the only issue because new ones didnt solve anything, and nothing else seems to be fried or anything.. Any ideas? Thanks.

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="video-2012-01-11-20-55-01.mp4 - YouTube" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Attachments

• 2012-01-11 21.53.39.jpg
    2012-01-11 21.53.39.jpg
    979.5 KB · Views: 107
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.