Can someone help Id my drivers please?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi, im looking for the T/s params of these drivers. any help will be appreciated.

btw, i have looked and gave up cause i couldnt find anything.

27092011966.jpg

IIRC the VDO Dayton range was brought out when Siemens bought out Phillips navigation side of their business. They launched the VDO Dayton range and never really got anywhere with it-shame as they had some good products. We kitted out one of Max Power magazine's staff cars with the equipment for the Max Power Show in 2001/2002 if memory serves. I spent all day, for 3 days, stood about 6ft away from some lovely pole dancers and got to meet Jordan and Jo Guest:)

jo guest - Google Search

Anyway, back to your speakers: just spoke to what remains of VDO Dayton, now Continental, and they have no info on the drivers and from what I recall they never published any T/S spec with the drivers-it's rare to find any T/S specs with the vast majority of car audio drivers.

You could buy "the woofer tester" from PE, wait for a sale and they go for $80 US-but tbh unless you're going to have further use for it I'd not bother, they were good speakers, but not great-retailled for around the £90 over here IIRC

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.