Genesis monster amp value

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Genesis monster amp valuation???

Hi I have recently aquired a 90cm wide series 3 Genesis amplifier, this is a one off design built at a cost of £2300 according to Gordon at Genesis.
Spec is
a Monoblock on the left, a Dual Mono in the centre and a Stereo 60 on the right
all built into one chassis.

What I would like to know is what would you suggest the market value would be now?

The amp is in full working order and in very nice condition, it's too big for my system as I already have a series 3 5 channel.
The 5 channel is a big amp but it looks like God Zuki next to God Zilla!

Attachments

• IMG_9103.JPG
    IMG_9103.JPG
    314.9 KB · Views: 261
  • IMG_9104.JPG
    IMG_9104.JPG
    313.6 KB · Views: 265
Last edited:
Nice find-if it was 3x DM I'd be bighting your arm off for it (I have 2x DM and 2 x ST60 running my system atm and a 5ch as a spare:) )

Very hard to say atm, problem is you'd need someone with the need for those exact specs-for me it's no good as my tweets are 8ohm, mids 4ohm and sub 4ohm so I'd be under powering my tweets-as is I've the DM on them and a ST60 on each mid.

I do have quite a collection of other car audio: Focal Utopia 6.5" MBs, DEI CompX 12" sub, DEI 2400D (1200wrms @ 1ohm), Diamond tweets, Focal passive x-overs, Pioneer TS-SW2501S4 and more if you fancy swapsies! But to buy it wouldn't be possible atm.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.