Rockford Fosgate 1501bd preview Repairing

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well, waiting for the mosfet that I need ..... (no transistor installed)

pin 3 connected to the negative speaker output

Q106 pin 1: first picture
Q103 pin 1: second photo

Does it look good?

Attachments

• DSCN3154.JPG
    DSCN3154.JPG
    887.4 KB · Views: 94
  • DSCN3155.JPG
    DSCN3155.JPG
    883.2 KB · Views: 92
I have adjusted the best I could, (if not well, let me know, Perry)
first photo pin1: Q106
second photo pin1: Q103

(note: in the two signals, the line is swinging two or three millimeters on each side)

Attachments

• DSCN3158.JPG
    DSCN3158.JPG
    851.9 KB · Views: 92
  • DSCN3169.JPG
    DSCN3169.JPG
    841.9 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Well, after much waiting, I think this week will receive the mosfet ...

I wanted to make sure, before, everything was like last month ...

By checking the waveform with the scope, in Q103, I have seen that in the beginning of the cycle, saturated a bit, and wanted to know if this is permissible, before installing the mosfet, (see photo) (Q106 is correct)

What do you think, Perry?

Attachments

• DSCN3203.JPG
    DSCN3203.JPG
    897.8 KB · Views: 69
True, Perry,,, I forgot ... what a head I have!

Fortunately, that is always there to avoid my mistakes, again, thank you.

I've rechecked and is perfect.

I downloaded the capacitors, and upon receipt of the MOSFET, proceed to install them.

P.D. (continued searching for the scheme, my other amp ....)

Last edited:
Well, today I'm happy,
At last I got the transistors that I lacked, I have installed, I connected the amp, and it works perfectly! how a watch!
After fourteen pages of posts finally ended ... (and seankane said, it was easy to fix ...)
Anyway, I thank you Perry, for his great help offered, I will always be grateful.
to Seankane: thanks for your advice and help.
A greeting and farewell.

bumping an old thread but i would like to know what are the two brownish ceramic capacitors next to small torroid.
I have the same amp and the above said cap has fallen down....if i remeber properly the amp still worked but i never pushed it to full potential.
I would like to know if change the cap or it would not be harmful to the amp?
Many thanks in advance.

Please don't post in a repair thread that was started by someone else unless you are trying to offer assistance to the original poster.

Click on the red triangle in the lower left corner of your post and ask a moderator to move your post (and any replies to it) to a new thread (my post should be deleted).

After it's moved, I'll try to help you.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.