lanzar vibe 230 minor issues

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I recently bought a lanzar vibe 230 2 channel amplifier, it seems to work fine and sounds good. Just bought it because my HU leaves alot to be desired in the loudness department.

I have it connected in stereo mode @4ohms, I set my gain with a DMM to 14 volts for around 50watts of power to each speaker. I did this with a 1khz tone.

I set the gain off the right channel, but figured I would check the left also, the left channel is reading about 12.8-13volts while the rights reads about 14-14.5 volts AC.

I'm assuming this is abnormal, if it is, please tell me how to correct the issue, I also think this may be a side affect of being a cheaply made amp.

Use a "y" rca splitter to the input of the amp and use only one output from the deck into the splitter. This is to be sure you get exactly the same input level into both channels of the amp. (only when testing) It may just be an issue of slight channel db difference in the actual audio cd or tone generator.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.