How to add pics to post?

Would someone be kind enough to tell me how to add pics to posts. I went to FQA which said this.

"As a member, you can create Albums of images that are linked to your public profile. Albums can be created by visiting the User Control Panel, and clicking on the 'Pictures & Albums' link, and then clicking on 'Add Album'."

I have no pictures and album link under user control panel.

Thanks

Hi Zero D, Thanks but I don't think your post answers my main question. It's something I'll need to know later in the posting process however. It's my understanding I need create an album to upload the attachment to. Then put them in the post. There is no 'Pictures & Albums' link and no 'Add Album' link to click on. Am I looking in the wrong place? Thanks for your help.

Just caught your post before i have a meal ;)

Actually you don't need to create/have an Album at all :) That's just an option you "might" already have on your comp, or create one or more.

All you need to do is click on here

up.gif

Then browse to the location of the Att on your comp & select it. If there are more, just repeat the process.

att.gif

As you can see, i've aligned the Att screenies per my thread i linked to earlier. You don't have to, but now the option is avaialable for everyone to do so, if they wish ;)

I find it easiest to put Any/All Att's on my desktop ready for uploading, where they can be easily/quickly located.

Regards

Hi,

I face problem in uploading picture as I enter the page but they say : no picture selected and do not allow me to select any picture at all. Sorry but I cannot manage to upload any picture even following the instruction. Can you pls tell me what I do wrong?. Is it my PC setting? I am using a Mac notebook only two years old.

Tks n rgds

Adelmo

To upload photos click the following:

Go Advanced
Manage Attachments
Browse
Upload

Repeat as necessary

Preview post to see how the post will look.

Click Submit Reply to send it to the forum.

Hi,

Tks for the support but I still cannot upload the picture even I follow the instruction provided.
I go advanced and so far all is ok
I click manage attachment but here I have the problem as the page coming out do not allow me to browse any picture. In Italian says: no picture is selected and if I click : select the picture nothing happen and keep the same message. I wonder where is the problem that do not allow to select any picture from my pc.

Tks n rgds

Adelmo

Hi,

Unfortunately do not allow me to browse my picture. I click chose the file but nothing happen and keep the same, therefore this is my problem.
I can attach pictures to e mail or other but not here.

Hope I can find a solution so to partecipate to this great forum more actively.

Tks n rgds

Adelmo

When you click 'Choose File', a list of the files in your computer should appear.

You then click on the file in which you keep your images, then highlight and open the image you want to post.

Are you saying that the list of files on your computer is not appearing?

Hi,

Tks anyhow. The problem is that I follow the instruction correctly, but when reach the page Choose File nothing is happening therefore I am not allowed to choose any file or picture.
Strange problem as happened for the first time in this forum that I like very much .

Regards
Adelmo