Box Designs. Opinions Needed.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The lines in the center represent the sub and how far it will go in. Now I have already calculated everything carefully...after subtracting the port volume from the box volume and subtracting the sub displacement, I got a box with 3.01 Cu ft volume, which is perfect. The volume recommended for these subs is 1.5. I don't know about the center piece b/w the port...but a guy name barron on here recommended it a while ago. I used it on my audiobahn box, and it works great.

The extra face plate is just insurance that my box won't blow apart...and I don't know think I'll be able to screw the sub in the first layer with out splitting the upper wood. So thus the face plate will be used.

The subs being used in the box will be (2) DC level 3 D4 12" sub woofers
3/4 MDF Board
Staple Nails
Gorilla Glue
Window/Door Caulk

X-ray:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Normal:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Front view:

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.