Orion Concept 97.1 (manual)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thank you Perry. Would you have the info on the two that make this amp? Or a 2150 SX? The links to most of the Orion manuals don't work anymore, (this is a subject which makes me sick to my stomach) so if you could come up with any of these, I would truly appreciate it.

Thank you.

With any of the 150's, either it be a 150 moon and stars,150 hcca, 150 r, 97.1, its always 2 ohms stereo minimum on the high voltage side, that would be your 50 x 2 channels, or marked "front". Now mind you the 150 r will do more than the others, IIRC it was 108 watts @ 4ohms on the fronts @ 14.5v B+...It was a "all in 1 amp" sounded great and could pound 2, 12's all day, but as all orions, put a fan on them, or when your traveling you can use the heatsink as a grill and leave george forman at home,in the garage, up on that shelf.lol

And 1 ohms on the rear 25 x 2 channels that is the low ohm high current section of the amp. for the subs usually. It can be ran @ .05 ohms stereo or 1 ohms mono. The 150r is good for around 650 watts, the others 500+.

these are the spec's of that amp. Ive owned them all at 1 point in time, I liked them all! wish I never sold that mint 150r! It would have went perfect with a 250 and a 275 r for a real badass system!

Thanks for the last two replies. I just saw them, so forgive the late response. To Reed; I managed to find the manual.

Fresh; It's been a long time since I posted this and I've learned quite a lot between then and now. So thank you for the info, but what I didn't know is that there was a 1st gen 150. Looks like the new grail. I've managed to acquire a few of Orion's better amps, and I've even managed to come up with a 97.3 (still need the .2). But I'm always on the lookout for more. When I can afford them. But thanks again for the info. There's a 150 R out here I've been debating picking up. It's mint too. Good price for a keeper too.

Thanks for the last two replies. I just saw them, so forgive the late response. To Reed; I managed to find the manual.

Fresh; It's been a long time since I posted this and I've learned quite a lot between then and now. So thank you for the info, but what I didn't know is that there was a 1st gen 150. Looks like the new grail. I've managed to acquire a few of Orion's better amps, and I've even managed to come up with a 97.3 (still need the .2). But I'm always on the lookout for more. When I can afford them. But thanks again for the info. There's a 150 R out here I've been debating picking up. It's mint too. Good price for a keeper too.

Well, the 97.2 is the 30 band DEQ. I had two of them a few years ago, but sold both of them to some guys in Taiwan for $600 a pop. the price was too good to keep them at that time..Now I question myself! :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.