Punch 45HD and 150HD cards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ive got three Punch 45HDs and one Punch 150HD. The Punch 150HD seems to be working OK. The three Punch 45HDs all have sounding problems. Of the 3 amps, theyr either play lots of static or have very bad loud-output 'farting' distortion.

On at least one of the 45HDs, I found TL072C directly behind the left RCA partially unsoldered, likely from a leaking 10uf/16v cap just next to it. I'm sure the other amps have similar problems with their sound boards as well.

HBPIM is the board type

Is there any good way to repair these boards properly or do I need to search for replacements?

Thanks!

Last edited:
You can repair them depending on how bad the fluid has leaked from the 10uf/16v caps. If they have leaked badly alot of times they will eat through alot of traces. You can hard wire in place of the traces.

PM me and I can get you new ones very reasonable but I am extremely busy and it might take me awhile.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.