Precision Power pc450 Fixable?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
It looks like Q3, Q62, and R174 are all burned, If those three are replaced is it likely it will work? Or is there probably other issues? Where can I find these pieces. Thank for any help you may have. Q3 and Q62 both say SEC, 529 IRFZ44 on them.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

After I said RCA's I realized this is not s left/right issue, but a front back so that cant be it.

Ok so I spent my lunch today really looking at it. So everything on the amp works, Its just that the front 2 channels are a lot quieter then the rears. You have to have the xover freq. turned all the way to the right to get sound out of the front channels. I would say they are 1/3 rd as loud as the rear two channels, and that is with the gain all the way up.

What most likely causes an issue like this?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.