SPL ZX1-3000D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have the power supplies running with only have of the fets, fine for now. I am looking for 1023 and 1027 transistors from the driver board. There are resistors and transistors bad on this card, basically just want to replace all of the discretes. Should I be looking for another name 2sc1027? Avnet, mcm and digikey do not have them.

cory

I don't have your DVD.
R171 is getting very warm aswell. I replaced all of the transistors except the c1027 and a1023 parts, waiting for those to arrive.

Can I run this amp without any output fets, I'm guessing not. I'm sure it has some feedback or current protection that is measured when the fets are in place.

I have it operating; use that loosely! I have rail voltage +-85V, protect light goes off after 20 seconds and power light illuminates. A little time later it will take out my 10amp inline fuse. That doesn't seem right, but maybe?? I'm a little afraid to place a 15amp fuse inline, I don't need 16 fets going up in smoke.
I should note this is with no audio being put in.
Any thoughts?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.