Pioneer GM-D8500M

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Pretty damn good assumption at that, as since the TND505 ground is shared, I noticed in the schematic the entire circuit is floating at -VH +13v. Not at actual ground. My assumption is because the IC grounds arnt isolated like they are in the IR2110, they had to do it that way to compensate.

got the IR2110 plus all the other parts in, and it worked like a dream.

Well the SOIC package was too wide by accident so i had to make a few mods. so watch out for that. However, what I had to do was join the Ground and Common together on the IR2110. Worked great.

Along with replacing the popped 10uf 100v, 2SC5100, fast rect, 1 ohm resistor, 13v zener, and the 4 main caps.

Hi, apologies if I'm reviving an old thread but the solution here is exactly what I need clarified. I have a Pioneer PRS-D2000SPL, and I needed to also change a TND505MD, so I also got an IR2110S, made it fit correctly as it's a bit wider, but can someone advise me on how exactly to make the IR2110S act exactly like TND505MD in my circuit? The original poster mentioned joining the Ground and Common together on the IR2110S, but I'm not sure which pins those are on the IR2110S. I do realise the TND505MD pin 2 is GND and IR2110S pin 2 is COM. I do also see that the only other difference is that TND505MD pin 15 is No Contact, while IR2110S pin 15 is Vss. This Vss is confusing me and I'm not sure if it's something got to do with the original poster's solution? Please someone help me out. I'll make a new thread about my issue if this is the incorrect way of finding a solution to my problem.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.