Rockford punch 201S

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I got a punch 201S amp recently currently waiting for it to come. Anyway I was told the power supply is blown and I have some IRFZ44 mosfets on hand and I'd like to know if those would work for the power supply? And possibly with out changing the gate resistors. I don't really know how badly it's damaged but if it wasn't I wonder if I can use those for a sub? Thanks!

P.s this site should have a mobile version? Would be nice :)

Here is the pic of the Power 451S board I will upload the 360.6 soon.

Attachments

• Power 451S and Kane 003.jpg
    Power 451S and Kane 003.jpg
    993.7 KB · Views: 170
I can post a pic of just about any Rockford amp you want, I have 100's.

Doe that board not look like a punch 360a2? Oh okay I have a list of amps I'd like to see inside of:

Rockford punch 301m
Rockford punch 360.6
Rockford punch 400s
Rockford punch 501s
Rockford power 650 & 1000

And yeah that's pretty much it :) thank you for sharing and cracking my curiosity.

I have a question? Could I use a RF punch 160a2 to power a pair of Pioneer hpm-100 home stereo speakers? In a van? For some reason it sounds good with either a Punch 150 or this 160a2. Any other amp I have it won't have that clean "bass line" that I like I know these are only home stereo speakers but trust me they sound like car woofers. I don't own any actuall subwoofers just these speakers. Lmk

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.