If you have DRAGSTER DAB2160 enter please! need schematic or value of lost component!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi!I bought a broken DRAGSTER DAB2160 but, i don't know why, the previous owner has drilled the pcb and lost four resistor and a capacitor. Can anyone tell me the value of this component, or the amplifier schematic?
R216
R214
R213
C3
This is the photo:
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Many thanks
Leonardo

a look at the image and even the r216 r116 r214 and the r213 even the R114 and R113 same

Attachments

• dragsterr.jpg
    dragsterr.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 60
Wow!! You're the best!! I checked with the datasheet for the NE5532 and those are the same connections, feedback and non inverting pin! you're the best!! many many thanks! C3 is the soft start capacitor! no need value! I hope that by replacing the TIP36 still work! many thanks!

Leonardo

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.