Dual XDVD710 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > General Interest > Car Audio

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 15th August 2011, 05:09 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Dual XDVD710

I got this in for repair.. The guy said non of the pre amp outs work on the unit..

I looked for open traces but couldnt find any I also placed the black probe on the case of the unit and red probe on rca shield and it read 0 ohms to all rca shields .. So thats not the problem.. Any ideas what to check next??
Old 15th August 2011, 05:47 AM   #2
diyAudio Member

Well for starters it is a Dual, is it really worth your time? Okay I got that out of my system.

I would open the case and check the caps to the preamp outs. If you are really handy with the dmm you can check the opamps to the outs. Again not sure if it is worth replacing, but it can source the issue.

Hide this!Advertise here!