MB Quart Component or Boston Acoustic?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello Guys Im A Newbie Thanks For Having Me Im Having A Hard Time Deciding on Components so many out there but vie narrowed it down to these 3 name brands MB Quart, Re Audio or Boston Acoustic? i will be running them on a JL Audio HD600.4

Mb Quart is the Q216
Boston Acoustic is the Spz60
Re Audio is the RE SERIES COMPONENTS

Anyone Have Any Knowledge of these?

I just bought a set of German made MB Quart Q218.03 CX off eBay about a month ago. They are like 13 years old but came in exceptional like-new condition. The crossovers contain parts from Tesla which really surprised the heck out of me. That being said, I think the newest Q216 speakers are made by Maxxonics, but I think the QSD series may be made in Germany.

RE Audio is a lesser expensive company which my local distributor likes to sell pretty cheap. Their cheaper amps like to blow chunks, their woofers are alright, but I have no idea about their components so sorry. They pretty much make the higher end car audio products from China.

I dont have a clue on those Boston Acoustics, but I do think they are a good company. The SPZ60 are pretty expensive so for the price you might want to also look at Focal speakers.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.